Oct 8, 2008

The She Space pigments

My AboutFace e/s piggies are here!
I waited for these beauties to arrive and I finally got them and I couldn't be more happier. Although these are only samples, I'm seriously thinking about buying them aaaallllll!!!! Samples are 50 cents each, and I think the full 3 grams jars are priced at $4. Not a bad price for these, and the quality is wonderful. Highly pigmented and they stay on no matter what! Of course they have many other colors to choose from, but I just got these for now. Also, their limited Autumn collection is available, so I got to get some of those as well.

"Enjoy!"...
I most certainly will
Pink Collection

This one is called Glossy Moon, beautiful color, and the baggie broke :( So I had to transfer to this little jar

Purple Collection

These are the Blues and Greens

These are the Gold or Earthy tones

And the entire group, I love them all!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment