Dec 16, 2008

My Review of Foundation Brush

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation or tinted moisturizer. For best results use upward brush strokes.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by professional makeup artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been ergonomically des...



Wonderful dupe for MAC's 190 brush!

By Lali.Amora from San Antonio, TX on 12/16/2008

5out of 5

Pros: Functional, Flawless application, Washable, Time-Saver

Best Uses: Applying foundation, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

I love this brush so much I'm thinking about buying like 5 more. This brush gives your foundation application a flawless look. I have tested my foundation with 3 diff. brushes and this is the only one that gives me a flawless finish, everytime! I just can't put into words how much I love this brush, and for a dollar?! You can't beat that :) The descriptions says to apply using upward strokes, but this brush is so good I use all kinds of strokes and it will still give me a perfect, even, flawless finish.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment