Apr 28, 2009

Q's and A's: Beauty Reader's Questions

Q: I like using blush but always seem to get the wrong color?


A- Finding the right color of blush is sometimes difficult but in order to find the right color it is always best to try it on, the color in the compact varies from the color on your cheek after it is applied. Also, try to discover your skin's undertone, that will usually create an indicator as to which hue is right for you. Don't be afraid to try on alot of them before really deciding on a hue. You'll know you've chosen the right color when you are amazed and really loving the color on your cheeks.




Q: How do you draw your eyeliner on the top lid so nicely, it's like a pro, what can I do for that perfect line?


A- Everyone can apply liquid eyeliner easily, but the key to getting there is not some secret but instead it's practice. You know what is great too, is that you develop your own technique that works for you. Everyone has their little technique and I feel that you should find yours, and you'll be glad that you did! There were many times that I felt like giving up but actually the more times I practiced, the better I got at it. Applying eyeliner is fun now, I can use a variety of tips, brush, felt, pens, etc. So, practice practice practice, trust me you will see the results I promise! Click here for a fabulous liquid eyeliner application video by the beautiful Michelle Phan.


Q: What moisturizer with SPF do you recommend for oily or combo skin, or any moisturizer without oil?
A- This is a great question because not too long ago I was searching for the exact same thing. Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer Untinted really works for me which can be found at Walgreens and CVS and I believe they cost somewhere between 9.99 to 13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment