Jun 11, 2009

Hot Pink eyeshadow/Hunter Green liner FOTD

Was a little tired of the same ol' blending, Outer 'V', etc, etc....Decided to work in a little Hot Pink and MAC Gesso together, so I was inspired by the gorgeous and talented Francine or Kuuipo1207 of Youtube (Check out her youtube page here). She is sooo talented and a very nice person. I'm not sure if you can see it but I have on my lower lashline a hunter green eyeliner by NP called Dubai, very pretty color.
To add more hot pink to the look I added my animal print headband, which I'm crazy about :) Enjoy
Right before uploading the pics my husband says to my kids "Mama looks pretty when she has makeup on right?"
Kids look at him *shaking heads* 'Yes'
Awwwwww, *waterworks in my eyes* :)

This look is simple and easy to do:

Face:
MAC Studio Fix
I applied Sonia Kashuk concealer earlier but here it may have already worn out
Beauty Treats blush

Eyes:
MAC Gesso on inner corner and inner 3rd of upper lid
Hot Pink eyeshadow by 88 e/s matte palette from ebay or coastal scents blended on outer 'V' and crease, apply clear tape to make a clean line
MAC Ricepaper as highlight (lightly)
NP Dubai Hunter Green lower lashline
Ulta soft kohl eye pencil on waterline
Covergirl mascara Pro Black

Lips:
Milani Glitzy Glamour gloss in Endulging


My headband, ha! Love it....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment erica :)
    I love your make up.. I hope u can teach me LOL :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look alot...I love ur blending!!

    ReplyDelete