Jun 30, 2009

Journal Entry

Just learned this afternoon that my niece's baby passed away. I don't mean to be a bad news burden to all of you but like I said you all are like family and I just wanted to share this news about what is going on with my life. I can't imagine what she is going through right now, as a mother I can certainly feel her pain but she has an incredible amount of pain unexplainable.

I'm not sure what she named her baby but for now we'll call him Baby Martinez. May he rest in peace with all the angels in heaven.

*Update: They named the baby Branden, Mass to be held 7/15/09, Thank you for your prayers

3 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your niece. My prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very very sorry to learn about the passing away of your niece's baby. I just came across your blog and read about the negligence of her health care providers in the previous post. Very sad and disturbing. My condolences to your family and niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tam Tam & Ailurophile, Thank you for your condolences! They named the baby Brandon.
    I really appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete