Jul 24, 2009

Blush collection and New lippies!




--
'Free lipgloss' is music to my ears :D

Go to Sephora asap with your 'beautyinsider' card and receive the Sephora birthday box for free, only if you want to though :)
Mine is lipglosses in Precious Pink, Rosy Glow, & Bronzed Beauty....
--



--
Swatches

I included a pic of the blush in Peachtwist since I did not have it in my prior post...Gorgeous color!
Request was for the NYC and MAC blushes. I couldn't do a swatch on Sutton place peach by NYC because the color did not show up on my skin! It was very light, almost melted with my skin color.
--





New Lippies
Avon had their glazewear lip colors for 1.99 2 weeks ago so I ordered like 8 of them but I'm only keeping 3 because they others are really really terrible....Expect a review of them very soon.

The Maybelline lip polishes I didn't expect to find @ Dollar Tree. Rewind: What happened was I actually went back to grab more of the Diamond Shines and they sold out or stopped stocking them or etc etc. Saw the Lip Polishes and found 2 colors I liked...
I had one a few yrs ago & remembering that the formula was nice, this time around I really didn't know if I'd like them or not but I did open the second one to the left and did like that one alot...
$1 each, you can't beat that :)


Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rai:
    You're welcome, let me know if there's anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome swathces!! what shades are those avon l/g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sofee: Chic Mauve, Darling Pink, & Tickled Pink

    My fave is Chic Mauve

    ReplyDelete