Aug 18, 2009

Clarins Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion Review


cost: $40
what it is: A light refreshing toner....minimizes fine lines & facial fatigue. Helps even skin tone. After application skin appears smoother and vibrant looking.
Review
product: 4 stars out of 5
packaging: 5 stars out of 5
quality: 5 stars out of 5
overall: 4.5 stars out of 5
would buy again? Right now, no (See cons)....But if it is still around by the time I'm in my 50's, then Yes...hahahahah
where to buy: Nordstrom, Macy's, Sephora.com, Clarins website
pros: Smells absolutely divine, you can see results-does what it says it is suppose to do, a little goes a long way, the bottle is huge! so it will last a while, reasonably priced.
cons: made to market for women in their 50's (restorative), which I am not, lol
Overall: This wonderful product was given to me by Clarins marketing to try out, (Thanks Zuania!) She gave me the set that came with a Replenishing Comfort mask, but I am going to have my mother-in-law try that out when she has the time because it is more geared to the older ladies.
Now for the wake-up lotion, I was blown away at how this stuff worked. I tried it for the first time but I used too much of it, so everytime after that I just used an amount that I was comfortable with. Keeping in mind that this lotion is more for ladies in their 50's I tried to use it seldomly, I'd say about once every week and half. When it goes on your skin it feel like a gel, but nonetheless it works it's magic while making your skin tighter and appearing more smooth. I was skeptical but ended up liking it alot. I use Clarins SRWL with my regular skin routine but do not use it during the nighttime, only during the day or under my makeup in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment