Jun 14, 2010

Last Haul of May

Just got back from the coast and I'm dark! I know I'm just a little tan all year round but this time I think I went from an NC40 to an NC 44 at least, lol! Anywho, I had a blast....I love family time, we all enjoyed ourselves, can't wait 'til next year :)

Ok, so as you may have guessed I did a little shopping while I was there...haha. Of course I had to scour the Dollar Tree eisles and see what they had to offer at the local grocery stores as well. Can't wait to show you all the goodies I found! But for now, here is the rest (and finally the last!) of my haul from May....



Finally got to try the LA Colors foundation Mystic in Beige...I will be doing a review on it....I really like it!
NYC Creme blush South Street Seashell from Walmart....I'm suddenly into Reddish nailpolishes so I got Rimmel Stiletto Red...And I received a coupon for one Sally Hansen nail polish and took home Iced Coffee, a beautiful Khaki color :) at CVS took advantage of the 75% off Maybelline lipsticks- Born with it and Windsor Rose...Speaking of the 75% off sale, I love Essense of Beauty brushes so I found a Contour Brush for $2.99, last one and I ran with it! :)
At Walgreens I wanted a palette I've never tried before and I've been eye-ing Milani quad in Earthly Delights and Aubergine e/s. I wanted to try Jordana eye kohl's so I got Espresso.
Found out that Target now carry's ELF, which to me is not a big deal since I rarely do ELF, but decided to try these single e/s....Ivory, Dusk, Golden Glow, and Periwinkle.

At the Dollar Tree I found these cute eyeshadows in Bermuda Sunset and Mystic Blue.


5 comments:

  1. Wow :)
    great haul !

    x
    http://evaporation-in-progress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Imma have to check out more on the 75% CVS sale cause I got somethings but darn it I didn't see these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul and the glittery purple eyeshadow looks gorgeous!!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul i wanna see red rimmel swatches please hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

    ReplyDelete