Jun 10, 2010

May Haul Part 3

My MAC order finally arrived after a few days of chasing down the UPS man after him leaving notes at my door...lol

I got the chance to try Tokidoki and a review will be coming up soon!

SO here is part 3 of my May Haul, I still have one more to show you, I guess I went overboard that month, LOL


I took back the MAC cream blush that I wore in a previous FOTD, I think it was called Style? Yeah, that color was meh....didn't like it that much so I exchanged for MAC's Ladyblush, which was a much better color....very pretty. I got an eyeshadow in Sorcery, a pretty reddish brown color, an eye pencil in Teddy which is a frosty chocolate brown (fall and winter colors)... Alas, I got the new lipstick from To the Beach in Beachbound....OMG, very pretty color, it made my skin glow when I put it on :)
The Tokidoki palette is super nice, very pigmented, long lasting...this one is in Bastardino..Packaging is super cute....



.My favorite color from the palette is the golden beige color on the upper right hand corner. I also got a single eyeshadow in Skeletrina- a matte vibrant royal blue.


American Apparel has a few new colors so I picked up California Trooper, Summer peach, and Mount Royal...
I got 2 Borghese nail colors recently from CVS, marked down 75% off, these colors are Cannoli cream and Milano Taupe...if you love these check out CVS for the sales!

Cute dog? :D

1 comment: