Jul 23, 2010

Just a few items on my wishlist....

Pretty soon we won't be able to purchase Shu Uemura items since his products will be withdrawn from US stores.

The Eyelash curler $19
from what I heard is very good!

Avon Blackhead Remover $5
(you don't know how many times I've used my nail or tweezers, ouchiee!!!)

Avon Blackhead remover also removes whiteheads....

ELF cream eyeliner in Black $3

Not in the color above but in Black...Unfortunately for me, the Black is SOLD OUT!! Just my luck, lol

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipglosses Denimania LE's $7

If you know me and have been following for a while, you'll know that these are a favorite of mine, I have about 15 of them!

Looking forward to shopping! Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog! Just became your new follower! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Shopaholic is loose: Thanks for reading, I'm glad you like it! Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete