Sep 13, 2010

88 Palette Monday: Blueberry Sky


I'm not sure what convinced me to play around with blues today...but I'm glad I did. Here is today's look which reminded me alot of blueberries and mint, nevertheless the gradient sort of reminded me of the sky. So please enjoy my rendition of Blueberry Sky :)

I used plenty of colors but it was rather easy to complete

Not much blending is necessary since most of the shadows were frosted. I used MAC's Vanilla as a highlight....

#1 on inner corner of lid
#2 right next to it covering 2 thirds of the lid
#3 on the rest of the lid
#4 on outer V and contour area but not all the way
#5 and 6 mixed together put on outer V for depth

I mixed #3 , 4 , and 6 for the lower lashline, smudged out softly

Revlon Colorstay on the lower waterline
Covergirl Mascara

I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment