Oct 8, 2010

Forgive me for I am late...

In just a few minutes I will be working on my incoming 88 Palette Monday EOTD in hopes that I will not revive my forgetfulness from this past 2 weeks!I'm late but all for a good reason - my baby is growing super fast and while I catch up with her, feeding her sweet potatoes and squash, I've been working on her language skills, and my son got ill just this past week, yep super busy...

Anywho, I'm glad to be back and in the saddle again :) Here is what I've been working on, hope you all like it..........

EOTD #1 88 Palette Monday: 'Sugarplums'

Believe it or not but the purple that is on the crease and contour is actually a blue color that has changed since layered over the coral color, I used the purple upper eyeliner from the Punk Funk ELF quad....

1 all over the eyelid and blended upward towards the highlight area
2 only on crease and contour area blended
3 on lower lashline only.
Stilleto Volume mascara and MAC Vanilla as highlight

EOTD #2 88 Palette Monday: 'Earthday'

This EOTD was quite easy, I got some colors that I'd never really played with before....


1 all over the lid and past the crease, used 2 to blend out edges of 1 and blended upward toward highlight area, used 3 only on lid blended upward.
1 on lower lashline
Stiletto volume mascara and Stiletto eyeliner
MAC Vanilla as highlight


4 comments:

  1. GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the one you told me about !!! i am going to play with mine soon :) great colors combo

    xoxo
    Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok girl, you've got talent... I love how you work these colors!

    Being a mom & a blogger can be a tough life... there's never enough time! I'm sure you're handling everything just fine. Take things one day at a time.


    Katie for Ouidad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that palette....lol

    ReplyDelete