Dec 1, 2010

Review of Yuko Repair Through

Yuko is the original Japanese Hair Straightening company in the United States. The patented revolutionary technology straightens hair without compromising the hair’s health or vibrance.

I had a wonderful chance to experience Yuko products for myself. I was contacted and sent a free bottle of Yuko's Repair Through hair formula.
-------------------- 

I had never heard of the company Yuko until they contacted me to review some of their products. According to their website... 

"Yuko Hair Straightening, also known as Japanese hair straightening, is the world renowned U.S. patented method recognized as the leading brand of chemical hair straightening that gives you low maintenance, shiny, hassle-free straight hair. No matter how curly or unruly your hair is, Yuko will create the results you’ve always wanted."

I was intrigued by their hair care products and services but even before looking around the website I just thought they sold Japanese hair care products, nothing more, but it turned out to be more than that.

My Hair Background: My hair has always been a big disaster, too many years of not conditioning and plenty of sun (I do live in Texas, lol). To me it has always been a dried heap of wavy hair and brittle ends. I gave up on it long ago, I don’t have a hair stylist because of past bad experiences...So what I’m left with is to care and style my own hair, which can be a good thing if you have the right tools! And to be honest I never would’ve bought a hair product costing more than $15, but now since I have it, I really like it and can get use to paying a little more for quality.

So this Repair Through lotion meets my expectations and beyond. Sure it may be a bit pricey but in my opinion it’s worth it.

About the Repair Through:  
It contains Aqua-Gold, which is a water-soluble ingredient specifically created for Yuko by Phiten’s
Phild process technology. The Aqua-Gold helps deliver nutrients into the hair faster, smoother and more evenly. Our Repair Through also contains amino acids, silicone, and is alcohol-free. It prevents split
ends, reduces tangles, and protects your hair from the damage that can be caused by using a blow dryer or flat iron. Adds natural shine and moisture. Micro-emulsion formula gentle to the hair."

Comes in a light blue spray bottle containing 6.8 fl.oz of product. Retails for $24.00.

Directions:


Ingredients:


My experience using it:
-I applied it on my hair when it was dry and also when it was damp…

-Immediately after the application my hair felt soft and smooth

-Drying time was very fast

-2 days later my hair still felt very soft and looks shiny

You might like this hair product if you:
-Have dry hair

-Want to make your hair more shiny but not oily

-Want to protect your hair during flat-ironing or curling

-Want softer, smoother hair

Rating:
4.5 out of 5 stars

Overall: I am very satisfied with the Repair Through. I’m thinking about getting the Repair Cream and the Shampoo just to try it out.


Aside from the Repair Through that was sent to me, Yuko products and services include treatments such as Hair Straightening, also known as Japanese hair straightening, shampoos, lock-in treatments, Repair treatment creams and Repair sprays.

No comments:

Post a Comment