Sep 18, 2011

Bargain Alert: Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure for 0.62 cents!


Happy Sunday dear readers! Here's another bargain for those with a nearby H-E-B store!

I just paid .62 cents plus tax for the color Without a Stitch at my nearby H-E-B store. Here is how to get the deal:

Fortunately those limited edition colors like from the picture above are scanning on clearance for $1.62, I think H-E-B stores are trying to get rid of these stray items, but there isn't a price tag on them....H-E-B currently has a Big Savings coupon (yellow coupon) for $1 off any Sally Hansen nail and tools (expires on 9-20-11), so you end up paying .62 cents plus tax!

Just wanted to share with you all, I know my postings have been sporatic lately, I apologize, as I am extremely busy! :)

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment