Jan 3, 2013

Maybelline Vivids

 
 
 
Another fabulous Maybelline creation, I had to restrain myself from buying all 10 colors. These are absolutely phenomenal. I have Vivid Rose and Vibrant Mandarin. Both colors unique to its name.
 
 
 
 
Vivid Rose - A bright and bold rose red-pink color
Vibrant Mandarin - A true orange
 
Both colors are vibrant and scream color boldness. Vibrant Mandarin is more glossy than Vivid Rose, Vivid Rose is like a semi-gloss, almost semi-matte in texture and super color saturated. I noticed the difference when swatching the colors on my lips. I am a fan of the regular Color Sensational lipcolors so I knew that these would be no exception. These come in 10 fabulous shades, I've seen all 10 shades in person and became an instant fan :) What I like about them is that they deliver saturated color at a perfect price.

 
(upper) Vibrant Mandarin on top and Vivid Rose on the bottom
 
 
Lip swatches of Vibrant Mandarin (1st) and Vivid Rose (2nd)



 
To see more info or to see Maybelline's new makeup stuff click here!
 
 
10 Shades -
Pink Pop
Fuchsia Flash
Shocking Coral
Vivid Rose
Electric Orange
Vibrant Mandarin
Neon Red
On fire Red
Hot Plum
Brazen Berry
 
I gathered a few of my regular Color Sensational lipsticks to compare them side by side. Vivid Rose and Vibrant Mandarin are on the bottom -
 
(top left to bottom) Pink me Up, Make me Pink, Tigerlily Treat, Mauve Mania,
Very Cherry, Blissful Berry, Vivid Rose, Vibrant Mandarin 

 
Please let me know if you have a new Vivid lipstick!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment