Jan 7, 2013

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Repair



Something I'm always willing to try is new hair stuff. My hair can act so stangely sometimes it's so funny. AND I can never just be happy with my natural hair color, I am always coloring it or highlighting it, you name it and I've probably done it to my hair! I currently have ombre hair and the first time it was bleached (near the ends) my hair felt and looked so damaged...it would take 2 more dyes to get the ombre just right so by the time it was complete I worked on applying luxurious conditioners and after a few times my hair started to feel a little better.

I am grateful to have been able to try out Vidal Sassoon's new Pro series Repair even before it hit shelves, which is why I am writing this today. The quality is amazing. For me, the shampoo is one of the best. It leaves my hair strong, shiny, moisturized, healthy and velvety. Sometimes I don't feel like applying the conditioner because I'm satisfied with just a shampoo. The conditioner is pretty good too, during testing I would rarely use it but it is a good healer, my hair ends felt and looked better. For the times I did not use the conditioner I usually apply my favorite leave-in conditioner or smoother and spritz a little argan oil to finish off.


 
VS Pro Series - it says:
 
"For more than 50 years Vidal Sassoon's passion and professional expertise have been defining fashion in hundreds of salon worldwide. The Vidal Sassoon brand has developed this expert range of care, styling, and color products so you can get the look you want. All you have to do is log on to vidalsassoon.com to watch step-by-step tutorials from our stylists so you know exactly how to achieve your fashionable salon transformation at home."
 
VS Pro series retails from $5 and up
 
The VS pro series has 5 care collections, a classic control line and hair color line. I received the Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. The other 4 collections are Smooth, Moisture, Volume and Color care. Perhaps when I get tired of my ombre I would love to try out the hair color! 'Browns' in the hair color line currently have 8 different shades to choose from.
 
 
Shampoo and Conditioner were sent to me to try out by Briana and the very nice people of Devries Global on behalf of Vidal Sassoon. My opinions about these products are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment