Jul 31, 2013

Lorac Lips with Benefits


While in Sephora I stumbled across Lorac Lips with Benefits lip gloss ($18) simply because I was on a hunt for a super shiny lipgloss that had opague color. These come in about 6 colors but as you can see, in 1 tube a trio of colors make up a gorgeous finished color. I love rocking this because the color is opague and beautiful.


The design is zigzag and funky!


According to Lorac the Lips with Benefits lip glosses are meant to be hydrating and completely comfortable to wear, and as an added bonus will benefit your lips by providing antioxidants of Acai Berry, Pomegranate Extract and Vitamins C & E. There is a sweet creamy brulee scent, not really something I'd expect though for some reason I would have thought they would have a fruity scent, nevertheless it is nice. 





It is super comfortable and very glossy, I loved the way it looked natural!